The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Mustang Video!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure what to say about this one but over 5,000 haters, really?

https://youtu.be/qEuV82GqQnE

Nice car. She was cute too.

One thing I really can't stand is when they insist on shifting an automatic like it's a stick. I watched the John Cusack move "Drive Hard" last week just because it had a '69 Mach I in it. The movie was pretty bad but the car was nice, right hand drive too. But they must have "shifted" that automatic 10 times by the end of the movie. Sometimes up and sometimes down.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
When I see these guys/gals on camera doing figure 8's and donuts with their cars, I sometimes wonder how long it will take for a rod knock to develop from oil starvation.

Especially on the older classic cars without proper oil pan baffles.

2HP

TMO Supporting Vendors