The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Owner from Arkansas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi...Picked up a 2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302, #2650, yesterday. Options include Car cover and mats, 1 of 20 optioned out that way. MSRP was $43470 and I got it for $40371 which I thought was a decent deal. This is my first Mustang but not my first muscle car. Have had several Corvettes over the years with the most recent being a 1999 Nassau Blue FRC, 1 of 202, that was just purchased by Mershon's Classic Cars of Springfield, Ohio and a 2008 Z06 that I traded a few months ago. The Boss 302 will not be tracked, just street driven. Ordered the trackey software and awaiting it's arrival and installation. Look forward to gaining a wealth of knowledge on the forum!

20130330_184631_zps43e93423.jpg
20130330_184548_zpsfd38e7a5.jpg

CrazyHorse1847 said:
Congrats! You will have to head over to Tulsa in June for the Mid America Ford Performance Meet.

Sounds like a great time! Will check the dates to see if I can make it.

congrats and welcome. best color in my view. Watch for the owners kits in the coming weeks ( or months), keep all docs and enjoy that track key. Not a lot of Grabber Blue BOSS cars with even fewer as low option. enjoy!

Congratulations and welcome to BMO.

Tulsa, OK
Welcome to BMO and congrats on your new Boss :) As others have said definitely plan on making it to Tulsa for the Mid America meet. It's always a good time.

TMO Supporting Vendors