The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Pufferfish!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
For those of you who have been keeping tabs on the reason for my break from track days and instructing, the reason is finally here! We had a boy, named Connor, yesterday (5/3) at 11:50pm. He is perfect and mom is doing well.

We will be out in time to kit up the first batch of Extinguisher Mounts that sold already, however, I may be delayed to Tuesday ;)

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Does Conner have any brothers or sisters?

Big congrats on the new little one. That is the most exciting event in life. Now you will have someone to play big boy cars with in a few years. Some of the best momments in life were spent with my son.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
thanks everyone! 20 hours old and all the milestones met for release from the hospital. now its just waiting until the 36 hour mark for them to discharge us. this pufferfish is #4 and the last one planned or not (snip snip). all 4 are boys. my wife and I had hoped the last edition would bring a girl, but the boy gene is strong in me! No worries...I can raise the next Jeff Gordon instead of the next Danica Patrick ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors