The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

Register Log in

New server move complete

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Reaction score
Something must be wrong , 302Bob has not posted 20 posts in the last 15 minutes, ha.

Fantastic , hard to complain when things are accomplished with GT 500 speed!

Grant 302

OPM Spent: $665,833
Reaction score
I got the email notification.

But one thing I miss after the switch to Xenforo were emails for *every* post. One email until you view the thread again kinda sucks if you're following a discussion and can't be logged in continuously.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Reaction score
I got the email notification.

But one thing I miss after the switch to Xenforo were emails for *every* post. One email until you view the thread again kinda sucks if you're following a discussion and can't be logged in continuously.
I've seen others complain about that too. I'll check to see if there is something that can be done when we upgrade the software - might be a plugin available for this.

byronj

TMO Addict
Reaction score
I haven't received any emails notification either but i am OK with that. Its just one less thing I need to pay attention to and will get to it when I get on the site. :D

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Reaction score
I was getting tons of Spam Emails notices from TMO, but then I waved it off as Woodhouse Auto Family was going to a new server at the same time you were switching over ------- mass hysteria with my Spam filter ,ha.

All is well now in Corn and Beef land , so party on!

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Reaction score
Still dealing with one last issue involving email being sent through the server (thread subscription reply notifications, PM alert emails, etc). Hope to have that resolved today.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Reaction score
Just integrated a new email sending solution for all of the automated system emails that come from the site (subscribed/watched email alerts, PM alerts, etc). Hopefully those who were not receiving them before are receiving them now.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Reaction score
So as far as I can tell, everything is running smoothly after the server move. No errors and emails are now being delivered as they're supposed to.

The next step is the forum software upgrade to make sure we're up to date on that, as we're using a pretty old version of this software. I'll let you guys know when I'm ready to pull the trigger on that. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors