The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Shoes for the Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I recently got the 302 S Rims for my Boss. (actually bought them for myself for xmas and lagged horribly on taking pictures to post). I got the wheel and tire kit with the Nitto tires. Since i use the Boss a daily driver, it saves wear on my Pirelli's to use for track days. While there is a noticeable difference in handling when i am driving the car hard, they work better for those rainy days. I am really happy with the way the Black rims transform the look of the car. Although, the tires look a little skinny on the back and the stance looks a little off with the ass up in the air. The rims and tire size is the same as stock, but the black makes it more noticeable. Next investment may be some lowering springs to bring the back down a little.

DSCN00551.jpg

DSCN00571.jpg

DSCN00581.jpg

Those wheels look nice. That looks like the neighborhood where I used to live in HB.

They are actually piano black rims. The flat black you are seeing is brake dust. I was driving it pretty hard and forgot to wipe down the rims before taking the picture :)

TMO Supporting Vendors