The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New shop addition coming soon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Well, the shop is finally getting a piece of equipment I have always felt would improve the product offering, as well as services. The end of July, I will be taking delivery of a new Dynocom 7500 Series 2WD chassis dyno! This beast can measure up to 7500ft/lbs and 2200hp with tire speeds in excess of 220 MPH! the dual Eddy Brake load cells can absorb 3700ft/lbs of torque and the software system can simulate all sorts of real world driving. It can do 1/4 mile runs, standing mile, road racing with full tilt upshifts and downshifts, and steady state driving for diagnosing issues and fine tuning the ECU for driveability.

With this dyno, I can test the products to verify function and power production and add more performance enhancing products to the lineup. i will also be adding in-house dyno tuning for local customers.

I am very excited to add this piece of equipment!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Sounds cool! Is there a reason you picked Dynocom vs. a Dynojet or Mustang dyno?
The reason I ask is my tunnel-vision on NASA classing dynos which are typically Dynojet.

That’s awesome. Post a “dyno video” when it’s up and running.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Sounds cool! Is there a reason you picked Dynocom vs. a Dynojet or Mustang dyno?
The reason I ask is my tunnel-vision on NASA classing dynos which are typically Dynojet.

I chose dynocom for their exceptional simulation software. I am all about the data! I know NASA uses only Dynojet for classing, but it’s not a big presence around here, so that was quickly dismissed for a “pro column” when deciding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors