The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Tail Lights/3rd Brake Light Pulser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Was not a fan of the old tail lights due to the back up lights being in the middle. I added the raxiom aero tail lights putting the reverse lights on the bottom. Think it has a cleaner look now.

IMG_0733_zps6299f684.jpg

Re: New Tail Lights

Those look nice but your Boss would look better with white BOSSMustangsOnline.com stickers. ;)

Much cleaner look....Flows better with the body lines. And I'm not just saying that because I have the same ones. :eek:
I must say that the Red/White really looks good. Sometimes I wish that I got that color combo!

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego

knappj69 said:
Was not a fan of the old tail lights due to the back up lights being in the middle. I added the raxiom aero tail lights putting the reverse lights on the bottom. Think it has a cleaner look now.

IMG_0733_zps6299f684.jpg

The inmate who made your plate looks like he (she) was sampling some home made brew. The letters are a little cock-eyed.

:)

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic

Looks great! I've been meaning to get a set for my GT.

four-walling said:
The inmate who made your plate looks like he (she) was sampling some home made brew. The letters are a little cock-eyed.

:)

Funny...I didn't notice that, but when I read the state of the plate, I didn't see Maryland...with the tops of the letters cut off, I saw 'Marijuana'.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut

NFSBOSS said:
Those look nice but your Boss would look better with white BOSSMustangsOnline.com stickers. ;)

And do you have a TDS sticker on YOUR car sir ? ::)

Don't mind him Joe, those left coast boys are just jealous......

steveespo said:
Those are nice! 8)
Link to best price?

Steve
http://www.americanmuscle.com/aerostyle-tailights-1012.html

I had a $10 discount good that was good for five days. I think they still have a code for $10 off a $200 or more purchase. They have the smoked version which is nice and will look great on the darker cars.

I also added the 3rd brake light pulser. A bit pricey but I like it. I was asked yesterday but two people asking if they were stock. I told them no and where to purchase it. Installation time states 30 minutes but took me about 30 seconds. Plug and go.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/brakelight-pulser-1012.html

F.D. Sako said:
Might want to check if the pulser is legal in your state. you may get pulled over for "impersonating an emergency vehicle".

It only blinks 4 times then steady. I have two cops in my neighborhood and they said it was not an issue. They both have GTs and placing an order for the pulser. They said it was good for safety and no different then the motorcycle lights that will blink constantly. They also said there is talk about have these on all cars in the future. Volvo already has it on some of thier cars.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I am still waiting for them to make 13 lights that fit the 12's

I have the 3rd brake light pulsar as well. I noticed right away it helps people see that I am braking better. the traffic around here stinks and goes from 70-5 in a drop of the hat.

TMO Supporting Vendors