The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Tiger Racing Street Spoiler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, Here is is...................I know there were a few pictures of this unpainted out there.

TR-LSwing1.jpg

TR-LSwing.jpg

TR-LSwing2.jpg

It's for sale over at Chicane23 for $349.00

Funny thing they need a spell checker............from their site, "New Tirger Racing Steet Spoiler $349"

http://www.chicane23.com/

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
The tiger wing is around $1300, and that doesn't include the struts, which are another $350...no thanks.

Already pulled the trigger on the LS wing. Not as fancy and not as much downforce, but I can't justify spending almost two grand on a spoiler.

ArizonaGT said:
The tiger wing is around $1300, and that doesn't include the struts, which are another $350...no thanks.

Already pulled the trigger on the LS wing. Not as fancy and not as much downforce, but I can't justify spending almost two grand on a spoiler.
Plus the deck lid needs to be reinforced. It's nice to finally see photos of it painted. Do we know how much additional downforce it adds over the LS wing?

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
5 DOT 0 said:
Plus the deck lid needs to be reinforced. It's nice to finally see photos of it painted. Do we know how much additional downforce it adds over the LS wing?

I don't have any data, sorry. I wish that I did! :) What I do know is that it will get the airfoil itself into "clean" air due to the strut height compared to the stock wings that have to deal with being tucked behind the greenhouse.

Edit--sorry I was talking about the Tiger 302S wing, not the one shown in this thread.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel