The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New TMO Forum Software

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Everyone, Welcome to the new XenForo Software. There are still plenty of changes to come, mostly around the style/look/theme but there are other changes in the works. Please be patient as we work through all of this over the next couple of weeks.

A couple of known issues:
1. Your avatar may need to be reloaded.
2. Some of your personal information may need to be changed/updated.
3. You can access the above by mousing over your name in the upper right hand corner and then selecting what you want to edit. A couple of the links are not functional yet and we're working on that.

Please post any questions or errors you have in this thread.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I like the new look. Although I am not the most popular guy, I now have zero likes. Tell me this is not a result of my personality. Please. :(

One feature we may have lost is the ability to click on unread posts directly. Now we have to open the string and then click on first unread. Am I missing something?

Yes the likes got reset so it's not You it's Me. :rolleyes:

At the top is a button called New Posts. Give it a try.

The layout won't change much with the custom style but it will have a similar color palette to what we had before. You can get an idea of what it will look like by clicking on the site below.

https://www.buckeyeplanet.com/forum/

Also check your alerts in the upper right. That's where the @TMSBOSS notifications show up.

Again you can change your time by mousing over your name and selecting personal details.

Set Time Zone on TMO.png

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Got the time fixed yesterday. Easy enough, even I figgered it out.

I do use the new posts button. Works well with one exception. The previous version had the ability to click directly to unread posts from the list of unread threads. Now we click on the thread and then on the last unread post. VERY MINOR!! I likely will still read this site, remain sarcastic and enjoy the snot out of it!! Why? It's the people not the software!!

Just wondering if I was missing the one click path to unread posts.

Last edited:
When I click on 'New Posts' it shows the following between threads. Just a grammatical thing :p

"Threads below this have not been updated since your last visit but have unread messages."

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Boy do I dislike change. I suppose in tyme I'll get used to it but navigating now is challenging me and I think it's giving me gas.

Kirt, what issues are you having? I'm posting navigation tips in the thread below. Ask any questions you have either here or in the navigation thread.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?threads/new-software-tip-of-the-day.12184/

One of the things I don't like is I previously had my threads sorted so the newest thread was first not last. I haven't found any option for that in the new software. But, if you use the "New Posts" button at the top of the page and then select the thread from there it will take you to the last post automatically.

TMO Supporting Vendors