The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New TMO Forum Software

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I know it takes money to run a program like this and ads are necessary, but how much do we need to pony up to get that auto loading video off of here?
It drives my browser crazy and loads multiple videos and I have to page around and find them to shut them off.
I have a pretty firm rule, any company that employs annoying popups or shiznit that I gotta turn off to go about my business will never get a dime from me.
I can't imagine I'm the only one annoyed by this....I'd bet most of the regulars here wouldn't mind donating a few bucks to avoid such things.
Name a price and I'll be the first to have a check in the mail.

I don't have any video or pop up ads on the forum. You should only see the three google ads, two up top and one at the very bottom, and our vendor ads to the right. Is that via tapatalk?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Good man...

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Capture2.PNGCapture1.PNG

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Wheel...?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
So it is....very clever. :)

j3st3r

Brian S.
Tennessee
Not sure if its been posted or not yet Rick, but great job brother, I know how much time and effort it takes to support, maintain, and keep a forum like this running. Changes are very welcome, of course there will be some minor things here and there, but over all nice job man!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Fear what you don't understand, sorta like the idea that the Japanese were landing somewhere on the coast of California in 1941.

Rick, it's me, not the site. I will learn navigation through trial and error. I suppose my first issue was figuring out how to find these new posts and ones I was following. I think I've got a better handle on it now.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel