The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New TMO Shirt Designs Coming Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I've begun working on some new t-shirt designs. The first ones to be offered will be very basic, with just the site logo, but I have some ideas for more designs in the coming months. I plan to set up a store through a vendor that does print on demand and fulfillment all in one (as opposed to ordering a bunch of shirts from a local screen printer, taking the orders and shipping each order out myself - I simply don't have the bandwidth to do that). The benefit of doing it this way is that we will have a LOT more product options and colors available to us than we would if I did it the other way - basic tees, premium tri-blends, hoodies, hats, kids shirts, coffee mugs, etc, in various color options. The downside is that the shirts might be a little more expensive than if I bought the inventory. I only plan to mark things up a few bucks for each item to have it go towards the operating costs so hopefully the costs won't be too bad.

I'll be ordering some of the designs I make available to ensure the designs are printed correctly and that the quality of the product is good, but I can't promise I'll be ordering one of every single product we make available, as it would cost hundreds of dollars to do so and I don't know for sure that I'd recoup that cost. I am familiar with the brands they have and will try to only use the ones I'm confident most people will like. I'll have to rely on you guys for feedback on what you receive. If you're not happy with something you order please take photos and share it with me, then just return it to the vendor and get your money back.

Here are some initial mock-ups of some of the designs I've been working on - again, just the logo with different colors:

1580751532218.png1580751553637.png1580751575490.png1580751620597.png1580751643387.png

Yup, I plan to offer shirts with the old logo too, for those of you who want one.

I wish I had more control over how they display these in the store, I don't seem to have a way of NOT having a model wearing them. Oh well.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
It seems you forgot pictures of the cars. To be brutally honest (Rick should have warned you about me), I am more interested in the cars than the logo. No cars, no shirt for me.
I get it. I’ll do something with another car design soon enough - but even then there will be some who won’t be happy with the car that’s chosen, or the color of the car in the design, etc. That’s just how it goes. I’ll try to keep the majority happy. In the short term, we’ll have shirts for those who want to represent the site and its logo.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great idea and I would love to see a plain Polo with the logo for a more subdued look , and carry it even father with a long sleeve oxford shirt with embroidery on the upper left section of the shirt -- something like Ford Performance does with dress shirts. Heh, if we are going to go GQ, why not all the way, after all this is a pretty classy bunch of Fastibeus Trackraticus folks so why not dress for racing success??

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Good ideas. Not sure I'll be able to find one vendor to do all of these (like the patches or the embroidery) but I could certainly use multiple vendors. The key is finding ones that do the fulfillment too. I'll see what I can do.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel