The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New TMO Shirt Designs Coming Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwodon

Jake
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Collegeville, PA
Again, please give some feedback when you receive your stuff. I made a few tweaks after I ordered my test shirt so I'm hoping everything looks good.
Hey Chris, love the new logo of TMO. Got my shirt in the mail yesterday. Unfortunately it had stains all over it. I reached out to the shirt supplier and am working with their customer service. They just told me to "wash" the shirt which does not really reflect good customer service IMO. Just thought you should know.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Hey Chris, love the new logo of TMO. Got my shirt in the mail yesterday. Unfortunately it had stains all over it. I reached out to the shirt supplier and am working with their customer service. They just told me to "wash" the shirt which does not really reflect good customer service IMO. Just thought you should know.
Well that’s unfortunate. Let me know if they don’t take care of it. PM me about it.

TMO Supporting Vendors