The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New TMO Shirt Designs Coming Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
All of this in Black please.
Great idea and I would love to see a plain Polo with the logo for a more subdued look , and carry it even father with a long sleeve oxford shirt with embroidery on the upper left section of the shirt -- something like Ford Performance does with dress shirts. Heh, if we are going to go GQ, why not all the way, after all this is a pretty classy bunch of Fastibeus Trackraticus folks so why not dress for racing success??
Another thing might be a patch or something you can put on your race suit.
Helmet sticker(s)??
Are any going to be long sleeved?
I could make some available long sleeved.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Something low key like this would be nice:preview.jpg

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Black logo design or to work on a black background? I'm trying to limit the usage of the single color logo, and trying to use the blue more often. Will the blue not work for your applications?
Black shirt, blue logo is great.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Blue logo on Black does stand out great and like Fabman, the low key look is on my radar. Gives you alot more wearability , in my estimation, as would look good with business casual ( or momma could just wear it to bed in the evening ,hehe).

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Alright guys... I think the initial designs are ready for purchase. Here's the link to the store, and it looks like there is a 15% OFF coupon code available for the next 2 days for those who put in the initial orders:

I'll create a new thread about it with more info in there.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Alright guys... I think the initial designs are ready for purchase. Here's the link to the store, and it looks like there is a 15% OFF coupon code available for the next 2 days for those who put in the initial orders:

I'll create a new thread about it with more info in there.
Boom...got 'em.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Looks good. Does the baseball cap really have a flat bill as pictured?

How about one that is low profile with the curved bill?
If you go up to the top navigation in the store there is a "Shop" link. Hover over that and you can browse by category. Here is the one for Caps, which shows all of the options available at the moment:

There's one in there with a curved bill for you.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Philly Metro Area
While the original 2-day 15% discount expired on Saturday (I think), I contacted the SpreadShirt company and they indicated there will be another 15% discount from 2/20 thru 2/24 and the coupon code will show at the top of the site.

Sounds like Kohl's department store where you should never pay the retail price since you only have to wait a few day for the item to go on sale again.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel