The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New (to me) BOSS is here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello Guys & Gals,

Flew up to Bend Oregon with my 20 y.o son in my neighbors 4 seat Piper Comanche (he was on his way to Portland) yesterday to pick up this '12 Boss, it is car #1212 (kinda cool), and then drove the 570+ miles back to Hollister all in the same day.

This car drives great, and those Recaros...I-5 was quiet late last night, so we stretched her legs some ;D

Looking forward to our first track day.

A couple of pix from the road home...

photo-17.jpg

photo-20.jpg

photo-21.jpg

photo-18.jpg

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
That's great! Trip of a lifetime. Did it come with Trackey programmed?

ace72ace said:
That's great! Trip of a lifetime. Did it come with Trackey programmed?

Yuppers, Trackey programmed. Also, got the Boss Welcome kit with everything intact and unopened (Mats and car cover as well)

The Boss was basically a brand new car with only 2126mi on the odo.

Congratulations and that looks like a sweet drive home.

Ace KR did his trip of a lifetime earlier this Summer. ;)

Great car, you cannot beat the look of this PW, buddy of mind has one and I'll tell ya sometimes I wish that I had gone with a PW.
Took my Boss on a long drive back in June and these cars ride very well.

This is a nice read on the boss

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/news/vintage-speed/a-father-a-son-and-the-ford-mustang-boss-302-9077288

nice...like the white...and a local one too...I'm in Los Gatos.

AND, I just drove back from Bend Friday...was up in Bend and Ashland with my 14 yo son mountain biking. Bend is a great town...some of the best mtb'ing you'll find anywhere.

fuhrius said:
nice...like the white...and a local one too...I'm in Los Gatos.

AND, I just drove back from Bend Friday...was up in Bend and Ashland with my 14 yo son mountain biking. Bend is a great town...some of the best mtb'ing you'll find anywhere.

Small world, ...now can you imagine if you would've seen us on the road that day...

TMO Supporting Vendors