The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New to the Forum!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tulsa, OK
Hello all- My name is Logan and I'm from Tulsa, OK. I just ran across this site a few days ago and wondering why I didn't find it sooner! I don't have a boss but I do have a 2012 GT (with a few boss parts on it ;) ) and I'm hoping y'all will let me stick around haha. It's my fun/track car as I have an F-150 for my DD. I've already gained some valuable information just from a few days of lurking and looking forward to my time here on BMO.

I started tracking my car in May of 2012 and I'm totally hooked. Did 3 events last year at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit in Jennings, OK, which is only 35 miles away from me. I'm looking forward to attending many more events at Hallett this year along with trying to make it to Motorsport Park Hastings and the Motorshport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Working towards finishing up a few mods before before March and then it's time to hit the track again!

Everyone likes pics, so here are few various ones from the past year. They are mainly from my first track day.

IMG_3654.jpg
IMG_3649.jpg
IMG_3648.jpg
IMG_3628.jpg
IMG_3662.jpg
IMG_3686.jpg
IMG_3691.jpg
-DB37-4D90-AC44-E1C7DCFE08A2-2574-000002698E5F5710.jpg
-FE23-4ABF-9996-9908A33751B2-2574-0000026A01C04A0D.jpg
IMG_3638-1.jpg

Logan welcome to BMO. I like your Boss clone and we have a few more of those running around here. All car enthusiast are welcome. I see you have an AED tune. Shaun is now a vendor here and I'm local to him. He's built up quite a reputation tuning the new 5.0's. How's his tune working for you?

You'll have to check out the 3rd annual Mustang Round Up at Motorsports Park Hasting in the Fall.

GA
Hi Logan, and welcome! :) I am like you but I started with the exterior. I plan to do some Boss performance upgrades down the road. I am in the Atlanta area and mostly run on local tracks like Road Atlanta, Atlanta Motorsports Park, Roebling Road, Barber Motorsports Park, and Carolina Motorsports Park.

Here is my thread with a little background of my car and pictures:
https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=726.0

Welcome to the forum, Logan. I figured you were already a member of Bossmustangsonline.com I should have mentioned it to you... There is a lot of great information here. The pics look great. Btw... This is Olan. Lol... 8)

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Welcome to the forum Logan ! We have a number of members that have built up GT's into something much more than what they were originally. Do a search for our forum member "SteveEspo", he has a lot of experience ! Here's a link to his "Boss Twin" (I mean that in a good way ;D ) while he was installing Blowfish Racing Tow Hooks: https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=3852.0

Tulsa, OK
NFSBOSS said:
Logan welcome to BMO. I like your Boss clone and we have a few more of those running around here. All car enthusiast are welcome. I see you have an AED tune. Shaun is now a vendor here and I'm local to him. He's built up quite a reputation tuning the new 5.0's. How's his tune working for you?

You'll have to check out the 3rd annual Mustang Round Up at Motorsports Park Hasting in the Fall.

Thank you! I have been running an AED tune since last summer and have been very pleased. There are several guys local to me, both bosses and GTs, that are running his tunes and they are happy as well. I recently made the switch to e85 and it's just icing on the cake. I had a Bama tune before AED and Shaun's tune doesn't even compare. My car pulls harder, idles better, and just runs stronger all around. For anyone looking to get the most out of their Boss or GT, I would highly recommend contacting Shaun for a tune ;D

Tulsa, OK
Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

Pjwannabe- your car looks great! Love the yellow blaze...

Olan I wish I would have found this site earlier! Looking forward to meeting up with you later this year at Hallett!

PeteinCT- Thanks! His GT has made quite the transformation. I'm looking to possibly purchase the blowfish tow hooks. Still trying to decide between them and the cootech tow hooks.

Looking forward to possibly making it out to MPH for the mustang roundup.

Welcome to BMO Logan. In addition to the Mustang Roundup in September, there's also a Mustang event George just added in mid-June that you'll want to check out at Motorsports Park Hastings.

Tulsa, OK
cloud9 said:
Welcome to BMO Logan. In addition to the Mustang Roundup in September, there's also a Mustang event George just added in mid-June that you'll want to check out at Motorsports Park Hastings.

Great, thanks for the info.

TMO Supporting Vendors