The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Velocity Blue GT 350 and orders for Mach 1s !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Just found out the main Ford Dealership I was working with the past 3-4 years to help build up their Mustang Sales and Inventory was able to snag one more 2020 GT 350 . They also told me they could order MACH 1s and would take care of TMO members if I let them know. The reason they got extra Mustangs is partly due to the many members here who got Stangs from them. There is a specific guy there to call , so contact me first so I can set you up and make sure you get to the right guy,

I am retired , but that does not stop you from helping friends and fellow racers.

Bill Pemberton
402-677-5864 if I don't answer the phone , text me and let me know you are from TMO , I have been getting a bunch of spam of later after not having any for a while.

PS - the car has the leather seats, Tech package, Handling Package, cover, and black stripes/w magnetic accents. MSRP is 65,870 and I am sure they will help folks here, as they already told me they would on Mach 1s!! You can leave me PMs here too,

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
After getting a couple of calls I probably was not specific enough, as I listed the MSRP price of the GT 350, but that doesn't mean that is what they would charge a TMO member. Also, they will be overly fair on Mach 1s , also, even somewhat aggressive to what some folks are doing , but as noted, I need to make sure you get to the right guy , and it is always good to prep the Mgr. that you are a friend of mine from TMO.

Yes , I am retired, nothing for me, but you may owe me a beer or a good bottle of Cab if it works out and I see you at the track, ha. My son works at the Woodhouse Porsche Store , so it does help our family look damn good in the eyes of the owners. Hard to not still help a company you worked for for almost 27 years , and they still sponsor some race events that I helped organize and start -- I want to keep that going!!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
My bad, I made an assumption to an individual that the GT 350 must have been sold , since it did not pop up under Ford Mustangs when clicking on Woodhouse.com. Well, the GT 350 which was acquired by Woodhouse Ford of Omaha because of their Sales Success in 2020 is still on it's way in. There was a delay with it and some other vehicles ( this time of the year possibly caused by weather ) and it has not arrived at the Dealership. The Window sticker is listed , but as noted before drop me a note so I can give you the correct person to talk to , I can prep the Mgr. that you are a TMO buddy of mine, because they have been dealing really well with those on the Forum for the past 4 years. Yes, I am retired , but fun to help TrackRats still and since I screwed up on my info I wanted to make it straight.

Once in , you have to go to trim and select Shelby , now, and then it will pop up ---- sorry.

PS - Found out they also acquired an extra Mustang MachE ( not ordered and extra due to Sales ) and it is not in yet either , but it is one of the " First Editions, " so should also be eligible for the $7500 tax rebate. Would be good to talk to the same Salesperson there who has been helping TMO members, so no worries you can touch base with me there also.

Peace.........out!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Hey Bill,

I was at O'Meara Ford here in Denver this past weekend and they had two GT500s and a White with Blue stripped 2020 GT350R. They were asking sticker plus 50K ADM on the 350R. I wasn't looking to buy but 50K ADM?

I asked the guy what he thought the best they could do and he said maybe 25K ADM not a penny less.. You'd thunk he had the last GT350R ever made.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No problem with my old company, pretty sure I can even get a decent discount for a TMO member on the GT 350 in velocity blue!

Car is incoming as noted.

Last edited:

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Tyme. If someone does want to spend a "Extra $50K" on a white 350R with Blue stripes. Give them my info. That extra cash would put me in a 500 fairly easy like.
When I see mark up like this, the dealer is trying to tell people it aint for sale unless you REALLY want it. The draw to the showroom is valuable to them. Not to mention the random mention on the internet.

xr7

TMO Addict?
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Minnesota
Reminds me of when I was shopping for my Boss. The dealership I had bought my last three cars from had a 2013 LS Boss coming in.
Went down to the dealer to talk turkey with the salesman, how much down to lock it up? Couldn't give me a number. Talk to sales manager, same deal.
guess its time to go somewhere else.
I was also looking at some Shelby's, One dealership had a nice GT500, 6 grand under list. Was fine for a cash deal but didn't want my trade. Drove 10 miles down the freeway to the next dealer and their Shelby's were all 10g's over list. Go figure.
The first Shelby dealer called me back about two weeks later, end of the month, we want to move that Shelby, bring your trade. Sorry but there's a Boss in my garage.

TMO Supporting Vendors