The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Vendor: AED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'd like to welcome AED as a new sponsor vendor for BOSSMustangsOnline. Many of you have already purchased tunes from Shaun and are aware of his excellent work. Shaun is local to me and his shop also does complete engine and chassis modifications. AED has built quite a reputation tuning the Coyote/Roadrunner 5.0 motors and I look forward to see what he can do with the new FRPP Cobra Jet intake.

Please join me in welcoming AED to BMO!

Thank you!
I look forward to providing BMO members with the best possible service and calibrations I can.

And yes, as long as you have email, we can do remote tunes.

I have an AED tune with cat delete's and Airaid CAI, the performance difference is Night and Day!! Shaun is great to work with and shows a lot of patients in dealing with those that don't have the same knowledge as he does. It was a great experiance for me and I highly recomment his tune and support.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel