The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Vendor: Blowfish Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'd like to welcome Steve and Blowfish Racing as a new vendor with BOSSMustangsOnline. Many of you know Steve from creating the well thought out tow hooks and he is now expanding his lineup of products to include suspension components including Whiteline, Eibach and Hotchkis.

Blowfish Racing completes the five new sponsor vendors on BMO. All five offer products or services that should help members enjoy their Bosses at the track whether it's a road course or drag strip.

Please join me in welcoming Blowfish Racing as a vendor.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Thanks everyone! I am proud to be part of the finest (in my opinion) group of Mustang enthusiasts. My company was started to provide products geared towards street driven track day Mustangs. My goal is, and always will be, to provide quality products that make sense and are useful. I am continuing to develop products geared towards multi-use Mustangs. I have also recently began to add quality products from other great manufacturers to give my customers a place to find items specifically geared towards driving and tracking Mustangs. Stay tuned...Over the course of the 2013 race season, expect to see more exciting products. Some are hush-hush until they are ready to purchase. Others, like the Team Dynamics Pro Race 18x10's coming in March, are going to be talked about as testing and information becomes available.

I look forward to speaking to y'all this year at the track, over the phone or by email. It's going to be a great year!

Sesshomurai

Good price on the brake cooling kit. I shall place an order for this.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel