The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Vendor: KNS Brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'd like to welcome KNS Brakes as a new vendor to BOSSMustangsOnline. Ken and Nick will be on the forum answering questions under the KNS Brakes ID. They have vast knowledge regarding brake pads, rotors and other brake related items. They are out tracking their cars often and I few of you have met them in the past. Feel free to ask them questions and they encourage you to contact them regarding items they sell for best pricing. Either send them a PM, email or call them.

I've tried to focus the vendors on the forum to those that specialize in enhancing your track day experience and I'm excited to have KNS as a sponsor.

TMO Supporting Vendors