The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New W/ Boss questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
New member here, but currently own a Vista Blue 2006 GT Premium with a few mods (which is for sale) and am very interested in a Boss or GT500 as a replacement. So I'm perusing the forums trying to figure out some things. Sounds like the Boss doesn't have Sync, true? Also, any more word on the track day included in the purchase? I couldn't catch the speedchannel special, but it sounds like there will be a 2013 Boss with the hockey stick stripes meeting on the hood? And if so, Grabber Blue will be an available color? Will the LS be a 2012 only option? Personally, I thought the GB LS that sold at auction was gorgeous! Too bad I didn't have the $$ to get it. However, with GB not available on the 2012, I like CO next, but it's grudgingly. But if GB is going to be available next year...I have a decision to make. Thanks for the confirmations.

Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum,
I can answer some of your questions; There is no Sync for the Boss, Grabber Blue is rumored as a color for the Boss in 2013, The LS will be in both 2012/2013.
Fred

Welcome to the site. Fred is correct on all points.

here is a link to the speed channel special:

https://trackmustangsonline.com/press-releases-through-comparison-tests/%27mustang-boss-302-ford-rebuilds-a-legend%27/

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
A shame about the Sync. I would like to have it. Oh well. The CO is a great color but to me, Boss is all about the Grabbers, especially the Blue. So the debate is wait and possibly get GB with some 'upgrades' or go with the CO now. Tough choice.

ufnavy06 said:
A shame about the Sync. I would like to have it. Oh well. The CO is a great color but to me, Boss is all about the Grabbers, especially the Blue. So the debate is wait and possibly get GB with some 'upgrades' or go with the CO now. Tough choice.
Good luck with your decision.
Fred

TMO Supporting Vendors