The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Newbie checking in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Referred over here by Andy (Fat Boss). I'm picking up a lightly used (2100 miles) 2012 PW BOSS on August 10th. It has all options, Torsen, Recaros, Mats & Cover, along with all literature.

I'm really looking forward to getting some stick time in this car, and having my soon to be 21 year old son start on some track days with me.

I'll post up some pix when we pick it up. No mods planned for at least a year plus. No cabbage ($$$$) left over as I just completed an EPIC 3148 mile, 12 day tour of Europe in my 2008 GT500KR...I don't even know how I snuck the BOSS by the other BOSS (mrs)...lol

Tom

Tom, welcome to BMO. Andy mentioned you were buying a Boss. Stop by and say hello on Friday, I'll be in garage 11 and I'd love to hear about your trip. There will be a 2012 PW Boss sharing the garage with me.

Rick

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Welcome to the Boss world. That's quite the impressive list of Mustangs you have.... very distinguished! I hope the Boss can become your favorite.

:)

5 DOT 0 said:
Tom, welcome to BMO. Andy mentioned you were buying a Boss. Stop by and say hello on Friday, I'll be in garage 11 and I'd love to hear about your trip. There will be a 2012 PW Boss sharing the garage with me.

Rick

Hey Rick, I have a garage as well, don't know what number it is, and I couldn't find it on the NorCal site...I'm sharing with a white 2011 GT350. As my KR is still in Europe, and we don't pick up the BOSS until late next week, a very good friend of mine (you may know him, TS Pac Region Dir., Michael McGuirk) has loaned me his Legend Lime Whipple-charged 2006 Mustang GT for track time. I was hoping to get my son to drive the GT-H for the car show, but that couldn't come together.

I'll definately stop by and introduce myself.

Tom

TMO Supporting Vendors