The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Congratulations on purchasing one of the best Mustangs, in modern times, coming from only owning the first generations this Boss is great. Spend some time on this forum and you will gain knowledge on your car, but be warned that you will want to start to mod your Boss...

Welcome from Dallas, Texas. You are going to love this Mustang more and more as you drive it more and more. It's one of the best Mustangs I have ever driven.

I didn't realize how cool the car cover was until I actually took it out of the package and put on the car. My wife thinks I'm nuts, but oh well.

::)

I don't like the white stripes on the Kona cars, but it looks really good on the red ones. I almost bought one, but my friend has an orange one and it was just too close for when we go driving.

drano38 said:
And a pair of Stangs in the coral looks great.

Wifey drives a 2012 Kona Blue 5.0 ! Most of the time is quite cool, but can be a fight to the death when it comes time to decide who gets the mod money.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Amen... Just make sure you end up only going to a car showroom and you don't end up in high-end furniture stores also (spoken form experience) ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors