The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Nice Video of a Boss on the Nurburgring Nordschleife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Well, this is my video but I never posted it online. That's my buddy in the Firebird and I was following him so that I could shoot the film. When I saw this post I was like WTF...How did that get on youtube? My buddy in the Firebird must have posted it. Filming isn't allowed on the Ring so I had to hastily mount the camera after we entered the track without being seen. I couldn't get it all the way into the mount with one hand while trying to drive hence the rattle. I'm heading there again this weekend and I'll get a good lap of the Boss at speed and post it after I get back. The whole weekend I was only passed once by a GT2 or GT3...don't remember which one. I took some guys out in the Boss and they were all amazed at how it could handle. One comment was, "Man, this thing is glued to the ground!" THIS CAR IS A BLAST

Flyboygsxr said:
Well, this is my video but I never posted it online. That's my buddy in the Firebird and I was following him so that I could shoot the film. When I saw this post I was like WTF...How did that get on youtube? My buddy in the Firebird must have posted it. Filming isn't allowed on the Ring so I had to hastily mount the camera after we entered the track without being seen. I couldn't get it all the way into the mount with one hand while trying to drive hence the rattle. I'm heading there again this weekend and I'll get a good lap of the Boss at speed and post it after I get back. The whole weekend I was only passed once by a GT2 or GT3...don't remember which one. I took some guys out in the Boss and they were all amazed at how it could handle. One comment was, "Man, this thing is glued to the ground!" THIS CAR IS A BLAST

That's pretty cool...had no idea it was a member on here. Good driving. We will forgive you for the rattle ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors