The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Nitto NT-01 now available in 305/35-18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermes said:
Went back and found that I don't have good pictures of the car parked where you can see how the tires fit inside the wheel wells. This is the best I could find. I can tell you that I don't have any issues with fit. I cut off part of the long stud for the front sway bar link just to have extra clearance. I'm not running camber plates so I don't know how that would effect clearance.

2013MAY-AUG399.jpg

DSC_0518.jpg

DSC_0609.jpg
Thank you for the nice pics!
I can see the 305 bulge a bit on the 10" rims but it still looks OK as long as you can get them to sit and wear evenly on the tarmac.

TMO Supporting Vendors