The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

No Boss for 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tob, a member here, posted this over at TMS and I thought I'd post it here. Not a big surprise but this should put any further speculation to rest.

deadboss.jpg

What is the reference to Eleanor? Special edition or just some parts?

Wasn't it about this time last year that we learned about the new GT500? If there is going to be anything unusual about the 2014s I think we'd see some spy photos by now.

OK I"m off to get my TK programmed! ;D

Fat Boss said:
What is the reference to Eleanor? Special edition or just some parts?

Wasn't it about this time last year that we learned about the new GT500? If there is going to be anything unusual about the 2014s I think we'd see some spy photos by now.

OK I"m off to get my TK programmed! ;D
"Eleanor grille with fog lamps" looks like an option like a spoiler. I'm sure we'll be seeing photos of this soon.

Good luck with the TK install.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Nothing screamed cheap more than that old Base 'Rubbermaid' steering wheel. Yuck. Glad they ditched it.

Well the above document says so. Also, when I was at Track Attack I had the honor of having the project manager of the Boss Program being present. He's moved on to other projects since a while already so I'm pretty sure at this point.

Dont get me wrong I sure as hell do not want them to make any more Boss mustangs I am stingy ;D I will believe it when the 2014 cars come out with zero bosses.

It doesn't show anything other than the GT and V6 in the US one, the GT500 isn't in there though they are probably making one. Maybe the Boss is in a different one too, though technically it is a package for the GT right? I expected some sort of final edition special package too. Some sort of sticker and wheel package.

TMO Supporting Vendors