The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

No Feelings Were Hurt During The Filming Of This Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The new BMW M2 is an amazing car but it's no match for the GT350 or a Z/28 for that matter. 8) Does the GT350 belong to a TMO member?

https://youtu.be/yUf1B2bBJMA

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Vell , Hans, ve hav begotten our heinies vhipped by das Amerikan Moosell, und I zenck meinen Beemer is kaput! Deutschland uber alles, nein, Amerikan Moosell uber alles ------- we are geyscrewed at siss raysing sircutt.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Das ist zehr gute , und meine Deutsch ist besser mit zwei Bier!

Loved the video, it has always been a lot of fun to blow by a BMW in a Boss or now a GT 350 ---- the look of surprise on those driver's faces is priceless.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Claims he was 'short shifting' at 5k too. ::) I bet that stopped as he saw he was getting stretched and not even keeping up in the turns.

I like that his passenger didn't comment either.

Next best is that he lost to a Mustang and decided to pick on a Camaro next. ::)

DFW, TX
I normally instruct for that track's events (Eagle's Canyon Raceway), though its state of disrepair causes me to not want to run my car until they make some changes. This track is incredibly hard on brakes so I rarely go even 9/10s when I'm there. That M2 driver was pushing it pretty good, but to no avail.

The next time I'm there I'll have to find the M2 driver and ask if he knows he famous on Mustang forums!

bpracer said:
I normally instruct for that track's events (Eagle's Canyon Raceway), though its state of disrepair causes me to not want to run my car until they make some changes. This track is incredibly hard on brakes so I rarely go even 9/10s when I'm there. That M2 driver was pushing it pretty good, but to no avail.

The next time I'm there I'll have to find the M2 driver and ask if he knows he famous on Mustang forums!

I was about to chime in about the state of the track. Man, that would be hard on every suspension part.

What is the story with it?

DFW, TX
coboss said:
I was about to chime in about the state of the track. Man, that would be hard on every suspension part.

What is the story with it?
It was paved the summer after record spring rain that followed a record drought. The soil in north Texas has a lot of clay, expands and contracts. It had woop-d-doos down the longest straight when it was brand new that would almost get my vintage car airborne by the third yump.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors