The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

No Sat Radio?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I wanted to enable my free 6 months of Sirius XM just now but when pressing the Sirius button I get 'No Sat Radio' on the display. Does our Boss not actually have satellite radio?

I sure hope this just means I'm doing something wrong...

Anyone?

I was trying to post that :mad:

We don't have the wart, so I assumed my 12 didn't have it. I just burned a bunch of MP3s on a CD.

Yeah bummer! I would have liked to have this but I don't think it's worth that much money to me. Heck, for well under $100 you can buy a separate Sirius XM kit so this price smells like highway robbery to me.

Yeah get the one with the suction cup and use the aux in or the transmitter. I have done that in my truck when my GF is in town since she has one.

CaliMR said:
Yeah get the one with the suction cup and use the aux in or the transmitter. I have done that in my truck when my GF is in town since she has one.

These kits do require some sort of extra antenna on your roof, right?

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
I have SiriusXM on my other car and pay $2.95 a month extra to get it both on the web or iPhone. I just use my iPhone and plug the headphone jack into the counsole. Sounds great! I tried through Sync but it had some static. Not sure why.

Brian

You need to come down. I have a $200 iSimple setup. You can see if you think it's worth it. I do. Also, you can do your maint. at my house if you want.

Sent from my iTurd.

Fat Boss said:
You need to come down. I have a $200 iSimple setup. You can see if you think it's worth it. I do. Also, you can do your maint. at my house if you want.

Sent from my iTurd.

Would love to! Maybe this weekend?

You gotta show me that iTurd too by the way ;)

TheMarco said:
Fat Boss said:

Sent from my iTurd.

Would love to! Maybe this weekend?

You gotta show me that iTurd too by the way ;)

Love to know what effect, if any, there is on the use of an iPhone and/or iPod with Sync. Maybe a 2012 GT owner has done it. Have to look.

TMO Supporting Vendors