The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

NORCAL Shelby Club Fall Classic Thunder Hill Oct 10-11,2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmcguirk

Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region Director
Come out and join us for two days of T Hill...5 mile config on Sat 10/10 and 3 mile config on Sun 10/11

http://www.norcal-saac.org/fallclassic/

Michael

NORCAL SHELBY CLUB BoD

THill is a real haul for SoCal folks, but let me tell you ... it is absolutely worth the trip. That track is an absolute jewel, and because it is privately owned (SFR SCCA), it is also a well kept secret! They just modified the west side to give organizers the option for a slightly more torque-monster friendly experience. I pilot a Spec Miata that can barely get out of its own way, so I don't get it. :p But any late-model Mustang is gonna eat that place up.

FM

Fred Martin
Hooked On Driving
SoCal Region

Not me as I have my car up for sale. Maybe I'll come hang out on Sun and bring my helmet.

Rick,

Hope to see you there....

Too bad you're not driving. But It won't be too much longest until you're running some hot laps in the GT350

Steve

TMO Supporting Vendors