The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Northwoods Shelby Club at Road America July 7, 8, 9, and 10th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'll be there driving Friday-Sunday. This will be my first time at RA. Did you guys get garages? If so let me know which ones and I'll try and park close by, if not I'll find your car. Are you taking the. Boss or the 2016?

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
2016 Red 21 is making the trip. Have to test out the new Ford Performance stabilizer bars I installed yesterday. Don't know if I will have time or guts to do the header installation in time. I think 2012-Boss (Steve K) got a garage, they are all the way at the far end of the paddock though, we usually try and set up right at the top of the paddock hill.
Glad you are coming it will be a fun time.
Steve

I did get a garage. Right now I am signed up for Thursday through Saturday. The garage rental is for the entire weekend.

TMO Supporting Vendors