The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Northwoods Shelby Club Open Track Events (Road America/Autobahn/Blackhawk)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Join the Northwoods Shelby Club at the following HPDE events:

-April 27 & 28 Road America: $250/single day, $425 both days.

-June 1 & 2 Autobahn Country Club: Saturday $225, running North Track 12:00pm-5:00 pm and full track from 5:30pm -8:30pm. Sunday $185, running South Track. $350/both days.

-July 4-7 Road America: Thursday, 7/4, is a true open track day run as much as you want, $425, stipulations apply. Friday, Saturday, Sunday: $275/single day, $485/two days, $685/three days.

-August 24 & 25 Blackhawk Farms: $185/single day, $325/both days.

-All makes welcome. For additional information please see: http://www.nwshelbyclub.com/

-Registration link to all events: https://northwoodsshelbyclub.motorsportreg.com/

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Keep in mind that the Mustang Roundup is Sept. 12-15 , and that would give you a chance to run with 60+ Mustangs for cup to 4 days , with Ford Engineers , the TMO Forum Guru ( Voodoo Boss ) , and it is timed . Just mentioning as this is a possibly a bit closer drive and we get some guys from your next part of the Show Me State, every year.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
To alleviate left side wear just switch them donuts side to side ---- good habit to get into at any track. Hallett is close and a fun track, and sure there will be a bunch of Ford Engineers at the Roundup this year, but.............most of us are super excited that VoodooBoss will grace us
with his presence.

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Come on out and enjoy MPH. Last year was my first and the folks, the track and the camaraderie are bringing me back.

I’d like to go to MPH again! I almost went last year for it but did a weekend in hallet Oklahoma instead. I dig MPH but it is hard on left fronts lol

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I will vouch for you to George, Trace! With your Uplifted Spirit I know there will be no problem leaving it there a bit early!!!!

I have done it before and you are a much nicer guy than me!

TMO Supporting Vendors