The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Apr

Northwoods Shelby Club Spring Fling at Road America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
MN
I'm planning on going Saturday I believe but have yet to register. For some reason the club has closed off the ability to see who's attending on motorsportsreg, so i had no idea if anyone I knew was going or not. I'm still trying to secure a tow vehicle and trailer since I don't have dedicated street tires and we all know Wisconsin in April can be sketchy.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Minnesota
I'm planning on going Saturday I believe but have yet to register. For some reason the club has closed off the ability to see who's attending on motorsportsreg, so i had no idea if anyone I knew was going or not. I'm still trying to secure a tow vehicle and trailer since I don't have dedicated street tires and we all know Wisconsin in April can be sketchy.
I ran a BMW club event there in OCT of last year. Sleet on my windows Saturday morning when I left the hotel, cold rain and never above 45. Tricky conditions. But there was some dry track time. Hopefully the early summer continues and central Wisconsin is warm and dry! Good luck on tow and trailer. I'll be trailering mine. Hope to see you there.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Minnesota
Was planning on going but things have changed and I don’t think I will make it to any events till later this year was really hoping to meet some members
There is an August event at Blackhawk Farms in northern IL. Maybe by then. Hope to meet members as well! Good luck.

TMO Supporting Vendors