The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Not sure how to get started

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I second the CG Lock!!! very simple device and will keep your butt firmly planted in the seat. Its a must IMO for anyone using the stock seat belt.

JScheier said:
ORANGE CRUSH said:
I may be going to Cars and Coffee tomorrow moring off Louetta and 249.

I used to live in Glennloch just off of 249 and Spring Cypress.

I was there on SAT... There was a pretty good showing from the Boss side. I saw a performance white '12, a GHIG '13 and a black '13.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Run XP12s on the front of my ACR and 10s on the rear, and yes I run them on the street, too. The Carbotechs seem to be a track pad that is fairly user friendly for the street. Some pads just need too much initial heat to work on the street and I have found the consistent feel throughout the hear range is great with the Carbotechs. Waiting to get them on my Boss, to go with the new DBA 5000 rotors --- should be a great match to slow my butt down!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors