The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Not too happy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I got a bill from UPS today for my DS. No big deal, brokerage and taxes I expected. There is only one problem. I don't have the DS. They claim it was delivered on the 20th, some dimwit says he dropped it at my front door. I am soooo pissed. they are suppose to call me monday with some new excuse. I can hardly wait.

ya but they gave no delivery date. My wife says she was home all day wednesday and there was no package. They are claiming it was left at the front door.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
I know first hand how frustrating this can be. They probably just left it at the wrong address. It''s happened to me. Call UPS, ask to speak with the regional manager. He in turn will speak with the driver on your route that day and figure out where it was left....

TMO Supporting Vendors