The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

NT01's now available in 305/30/19!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

With people wanting larger brakes this opens up having a good track tire in a 19". Should be available 2/1/15.

http://www.nittotire.com/race-tires/nt01-dot-compliant-competition-road-course-tire/

Consistency.png

Do we have a vendor on the site who can supply NT01s?

Was thinking of the 305s and 275s on 18s as an upcoming upgrade...

NFSBOSS said:
I tried to become an affiliate with Tire Rack and Discount Tire and because I live in CA I wasn't allowed to. :mad: You can check with Blowfish Racing but your best bet will be with Discount Tire Direct and they sell on ebay as well.

I have the 275/305 setup and really like it.

Thanks. I have a relative to deals tires, but typically not performance or off road. Ill try there first, then Discount Tire Direct. I got another month or two...need to figure out rims?

Maybe f14s 18x11 rear and 18x10.5 front? Wish we knew a little more about those stock aluminum GT350 rims!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel