The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

NUMBER 1523 HAS ARRIVED AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLAZN BOSS

NO LONGER A WANNABE..............NO 1523 SITS IN THE DRIVE WAY. STILL LESS THAN 100 MILES. :)

BLAZN BOSS

Haven't gotten there yet............still reading manuals.............to excited to stop!
God the yellow blaze is beautiful when the sun hits it!

BLAZN BOSS

Also, I feel lucky, ordered my car the saturday before Memorial day............cars birthday was Aug 2nd according to ford..........here August 22..........reading the horror stories where people are still waiting since last year!

Congrats on your car. I know you are loving it. Ordered mine in April, but know it's a 4th qtr build, so I won't start counting the days until October 1st..that's when i start having a shot at getting my VIN #! Just hope it comes before the snow gets here.

BLAZN BOSS

IMG_0350-1.jpg

Finally figured out how to upload a picture LOL..............

Got my new plates after the picture............here it is
IMG_0360.jpg

Hello, all... Congrats on your new Boss.. Can'nt wait for mine...I ordered it in March, was supposed to be a 3rd quarter car, then in August they told me it was actually a 4th quarter car. Kinda upsetting but o'well I've waited this long so far. Then about 3 weeks ago I got the call from the dealer and said they had pulled the order. Then about a week and half ago, got the vin. Just talked to the dealer today and he said it was on a train.. In, Indiana he said the eta was October 5th? Don't know if it will get by then but should'nt be too much longer....

Super pics...the YB plus the fall colors in the background look like a professional brochure. Enjoy!

BLAZN BOSS

Guys I appreciate all the kind posts but I finally posted my pics cause I figured out how LOL.. I got my car the 22nd of August (right before the hurricane came through). I now have 1500 miles and Ford kinda missed out on thename of this car. Its should have been called BAD BOSS 302! LOL.........

TMO Supporting Vendors