The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Number "216" Is In The Building!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuvl70

2013 Grabber Blue #216
AZ
As the Grateful Dead wrote: "What a long strange trip it's been......".

I'm pleased to report that 2013 Boss 302 / Grabber Blue with both options # 216 is was brought home from the dealership yesterday Friday 4/27/12!!

Initial observations from the 50 mile drive home.....AWESOME!! I'm no stranger to performance / muscle cars and this mustang seems to push all the right buttons.

For those waiting for theirs.....hang in there it is definitely WELL WORTH the wait!!!!

Boss302Delivery42712001.jpgBoss302Delivery42712011.jpgBoss302Delivery42712006.jpgBoss302Delivery42712008.jpgBoss302Delivery42712014.jpgBoss302Delivery42712011.jpgBoss302Delivery42712015.jpgBoss302Delivery42712031.jpgBoss302Delivery42712025.jpgBoss302Delivery42712018.jpgBoss302Delivery42712040.jpg

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
Beautiful looking car in that beautiful Arizona sun. Congrats. I think that a new strange trip is just beginning for you. Just let us know how things are coming along.

MMD

shuvl70

2013 Grabber Blue #216
AZ
Thanks guys appreciate it! Yeah PT that is Don Sanderson Ford. Great place to deal with.

Congratulations it looks fantastic! If I was buying a 2013 it would be GB just like yours.

Nice, just cancelled my GHIG being I couldn't get the car till the 4th Q. Dealer has one in production in GB that I just bought.

Congrats.... Looks great. I just saw my first 2013 SBY Boss at a dealership just the other day. Did'nt think I would like it as much as the 2012 with the Shelby front end. But, I have to say it was really nice. I like the stripes on it. But, I like the Blacked out roof on my 2012.... A lot of people have asked me about the roof on my car, they all ask at first if it's a glass roof, Until they get closer to it. Lol...

WOW thanks for posting pics!!!! My GB Boss is scheduled to be built on Monday 4/30 and seeing yours has me soooooo stoked!!! That color has a liquid look to it and so unlike anything else on the road. Already have my plates on order to" BLU BOSS".

Congrats, man that color looks beautiful in the sun. Going to Pavillions tonight??? Hopefully mine will be in next week!!

BLAZN BOSS

geneva said:
WOW thanks for posting pics!!!! My GB Boss is scheduled to be built on Monday 4/30 and seeing yours has me soooooo stoked!!! That color has a liquid look to it and so unlike anything else on the road. Already have my plates on order to" BLU BOSS".

WOW, cant order plates for cars in Va till you have a title number...........which is 6 weeks after you own it.............

Congratulations! My GB (all options) is scheduled to be built May 7th and after seeing yours I can hardly wait ;D. I have to admit the dealership I'm dealing with just recv'd a GHIG (all options) last week which I went to see and almost pulled the trigger on it. It is unique, to say the least, and I really liked it but.... I think I'll wait for my GB. Tks for the pic's!

Pedro
Orlando, FL

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
BLAZN BOSS said:
geneva said:

WOW, cant order plates for cars in Va till you have a title number...........which is 6 weeks after you own it.............
I had my title number in less than three weeks after I bought mine here in va beach. I just hounded the dealer to run the paper work

BLAZN BOSS

Yeah............I forgot to tell the dealer to hustle them through.............3 weeks had already passed when I inquired............6 weeks is norm though.

Threads like this make me glad I bought a '12, because there are too many good looking colors for the '13s. I wouldn't have been able to decide ;D

Looks great

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel