The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

NW Shelby Club 40th Annual Midwest Invitational at Road America June 19-21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo said:
Killing me, but yes Black Boss and I will be going. Trying to get pete and 2012-Boss(Steve K) to go too.
Wow that's great news! Now I'm looking forward to it even more. The biggest bonus will be there's a decent chance you guys can help me fix my car if I break it again ;D

steveespo said:
Confirmed, 3 days on track Group 2, Staying at the Osthoff.
Gary you are coming East in 2016.
Steve
Nice. I'm at the Baymont Inn in Plymouth. Confirmed for 3 days in Group 1. Fair enough as I'd love to run somewhere new in my GT350.

Smilieboy said:
I might be able to pull this off.
You might want to get a hotel booked if you're thinking about it. They fill up fast and you can always cancel. The email I got from NW Shelby Club said registrations are ahead of last year and this event always sells out so keep that in mind. They do put a waiting list together and I think there's still a decent chance to get in if you wait until it fills.

If you're interested in doing some pre-reads on an S197 at RA, here are a couple of my favorite vids from last year's event.

http://youtu.be/kyyR7RRORRA?list=PLJ215rZqe6yDv2yLL0jYQCNILiG0U-eBI

http://youtu.be/JVHlyO7jqXk?list=PLJ215rZqe6yDv2yLL0jYQCNILiG0U-eBI

I am in as well and have registered, including booking at the Baymont. The hotels fill up early so be sure to get on that soon. Sounding like a great group will be showing up this year.

I have played around some recently on the iRacing system and it is nice that RA is one of the track options. Love driving the F1 car at RA as it is amazingly sticky.

LS110 said:
I am in as well and have registered, including booking at the Baymont. The hotels fill up early so be sure to get on that soon. Sounding like a great group will be showing up this year.

I have played around some recently on the iRacing system and it is nice that RA is one of the track options. Love driving the F1 car at RA as it is amazingly sticky.
I am looking forward to seeing your taillights as you whizz by me in the long straights with all that newfound horsepower :p

cloud9 said:
I am looking forward to seeing your taillights as you whizz by me in the long straights with all that newfound horsepower :p
LOL - Your saying that reminds me that that HP is only is good as the driver... thus I will still be looking at your tail lights whizzing by.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel