The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

OBD Readiness / Drive cycle incomplete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apologies in advance if we already have threads on this topic. I tried the search tool and came up empty handed.

About 2 weeks ago, the battery in my car conveniently died and had to be replaced. My car has to pass emissions by the end of this month so I can renew my license plates. I can get every drive cycle to complete except for the O2 sensor monitor and O2 sensor heater.

The only mods are cat deletes, Steeda cold air intake, and AOD tune.

I think the tune is OK because the catalyst efficiency monitors set to ready, which means the rear O2s are turned on.

Has anyone else had this issue? I've driven the car ~150 miles so far and can't get the last two monitors to set to ready.

20160629_213315_edit_1468118122448.jpg

20160629_213251_edit_1468118215364.jpg

I would think because your running cat delete that your 02 sensors are turn off.
I have the same set up with a steeda tune and mine are OFF.
Have you ever passed Inspection with this set up?

superhero said:
I would think because your running cat delete that your 02 sensors are turn off.
I have the same set up with a steeda tune and mine are OFF.
Have you ever passed Inspection with this set up?

This is my first time having to take the car for emissions testing. I live in Illinois. The first test is 4 years after model year and after that every 2 years.

I guess I'll go ahead and start putting the stock parts back on today and reflash to stock.

TMO Supporting Vendors