The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

OK. Start calling your representatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is what happens when faceless bureaucrats look to expand their influence.

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
They should set up a legal fund that I can contribute to. Since it's a legal challenge, helping with their legal fees may work better rather than calling representatives for this specific case, although it doesn't look like they're hurting for money.

sfo
In my lifetime it started with taking away our BB gun's and Lawn darts. Mr. Potato head is now gender neutral and some Dr; Suess books are removed and censored for new "woke" offensive nature. I'm glad I'm closer to the end of my life than the beginning.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Tennessee
Most of the time, I'm able to stay positive about stuff like this, but this one seems pretty serious to me. Most frustrating thing is, I've barely gotten started. Its really pretty scary to imagine a lifetime without being able to modify cars how I want to. Its stories like these that make me wish I was born in the 60s or 70s.

Couple that with the crazy popular electric cars that don't make nice noises, its a little upsetting. At least I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a good 'ole American v8 before they try to make the engines themselves illegal.

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
Most of the time, I'm able to stay positive about stuff like this, but this one seems pretty serious to me. Most frustrating thing is, I've barely gotten started. Its really pretty scary to imagine a lifetime without being able to modify cars how I want to. Its stories like these that make me wish I was born in the 60s or 70s.

Couple that with the crazy popular electric cars that don't make nice noises, its a little upsetting. At least I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a good 'ole American v8 before they try to make the engines themselves illegal.

I feel the same way about my rifles. Just started into firearms a couple years ago. Turns out I love that hobby too and it's on the chopping block, always. If they crush both industries I guess I could put together a puzzle or something.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel