The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Nov

Oklahoma Roundup HPDE hosted by MCA at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit, Jennings, OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
New Braunfels, TX
This was a great event! I tried out a set of Pirelli PZero slicks and posted my best times: several 1:28's and one 1:27. That's really good for my experience level because I'm still learning.
Bryan Kerrick and his crew ran the event efficiently and on time. The whole thing made the 8-1/2 hour trailering time each way from San Antonio worthwhile. It doesn't hurt that this is a really fun course, either.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great to hear everyone had so much fun and I need to pay more attention to the " Events Page " as I might have been able to make this one. Hallett is a fun track and great to see TMO members had a solid outing!

And.............I normally run Hallett during the Mid-America Ford Meet in June where it is blistering hot and I expected to improve lap times being that the temps were in the 60's and 70's, but I did not improve as expected. I guess these fuel injected engines don't respond as carbureted ones do to cooler air. 126.773 was best and most all others on clear track were 1.27's.
I was on the same tires and brake pads as in June.
At these temps, it really took at least 2 laps to get the tire temp up where they needed to be.

20180630_074235.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great color Randy, looks like it could be a twin to my solid white GT 350 I sold to get the Boss S? Can't tell from the shot if you have any stripes , so guess you better do a " Build Thread " for all the enquiring minds here on TMO, ha. Great photoshot on a small town America street and nice to have another 60 year old out there whipping up on those youngsters, ha!

Dark Horse

2012 BOSS 302 LS 541
This was a great event! I tried out a set of Pirelli PZero slicks and posted my best times: several 1:28's and one 1:27. That's really good for my experience level because I'm still learning.
Bryan Kerrick and his crew ran the event efficiently and on time. The whole thing made the 8-1/2 hour trailering time each way from San Antonio worthwhile. It doesn't hurt that this is a really fun course, either.
In addition to being a great looking, your car sounded amazing on the track.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel