The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Oldest Mustang Driver/Owner..My Hero

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great video. May we all live that long and still be able to drive a manual. ;D

She does drive my 1975 Hot Rodded pick up, which was the first vehicle they ever bought brand new. It was one of their daily drivers until about 2002, when I decided to restore and customize it. I did all the work (with dad who is a mechanic) except for paint and welding of the floors, rocker panels and cab corners. It was ready about 2010.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Love the fact that he got a manual and I imagine all of us in the AARP group hope to be doing as well as he is in our later years. Hope that there are some fun toys still in the garage when it is my time to go!? Great post , made my day and will pass on to friends!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
If I can't drive a manual at his age, and if I'm blessed to live so long, you'll find me doing laps around the hallways in my wheelchair.

TMO Supporting Vendors