The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Omaha Auto Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just got back from the Omaha Auto Show. They had a race red with white Boss that had the Recaros/Torsen option. They had the car locked up, but the Ford rep was gracious enough to open it for me so I could test fit the seats. They fit great! With the lighting at the show you would have swore it was Competition Orange, but the dealership salesperson I spoke with said it's obviously red when you get it outside in the sunlight. Here you go:

Attachments

• Omaha Auto Show 012211 056.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 211
The third photo looks more red but that first one looks orange. There's some funky lighting going on in that building.

5 DOT 0 said:
The third photo looks more red but that first one looks orange. There's some funky lighting going on in that building.
Yea it definitely was. There was a molten orange Raptor that looked orange, but it was a metallic like Tri Coat Blaze Yellow. There was a red F-150 near it and you really couldn't tell them apart very easily from a color standpoint.

me like...especially that lower front facia and the way the black wheels look with the red.

omaha-auto-show

TMO Supporting Vendors