The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

OMFG - Bad 'clone'?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Judge for yourself:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=325145810&listingIndex=12&Log=0

I thought I've seen worse...I was wrong.

28356880164.325145810.IM1.04.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Actually, on my tiny smart phone screen, the image looked almost right! The c-stripe looked wrong, but otherwise fine...until I zoomed in. Oye vay, that's a molestation of a perfectly good GT. where's the chrome plastic door edging to finish off its neutering?

Here is the one for sale at the dealer near me...$47k its a steal! Lol.

http://iphone.mccaffertyford.com/index.htm#new_p_2FFord_p_2F2013-Ford-Mustang-c5cf99470a0a0065002430a2e8c43ea6_p_2Ehtm

Buddy of mine sent me a pic of a Grabber Orange pre-2010 S197 with the 302 Hockey decal stick AM sells thinking it was a real Boss. Since he's a car guy and was there when I negotiated the deal on my SBY 13' I lost a little respect for him when he sent that pic.

ROFL $50k for a BASE Brembo GT with Paint and cheap leather covers? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. Still has the stock thumb shifter.

JB said:
Buddy of mine sent me a pic of a Grabber Orange pre-2010 S197 with the 302 Hockey decal stick AM sells thinking it was a real Boss. Since he's a car guy and was there when I negotiated the deal on my SBY 13' I lost a little respect for him when he sent that pic.

Could it be this?

img_1808_original.jpg

Its a 2007 Saleen Parnelli Jones S302 tribute car. I believe Saleen only made about 500 of them so they are pretty rare and hold their value pretty well. They definitely run well and are more than just a "paint and graphics" package. They were sold in grabber orange.

a dealer by me sells those, Gary Yeomans they call them SSVT's and are way over priced for hideous exterior additions.

cbj5259 said:
Could it be this?

img_1808_original.jpg

Its a 2007 Saleen Parnelli Jones S302 tribute car. I believe Saleen only made about 500 of them so they are pretty rare and hold their value pretty well. They definitely run well and are more than just a "paint and graphics" package. They were sold in grabber orange.

Yeah thats the car! Wow I figured it was just something someone put together themselves.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Re: Re: OMFG - Bad 'clone'?

JB said:
Yeah thats the car! Wow I figured it was just something someone put together themselves.

Gotta be careful you don't lose respect yourself.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Re: Re: OMFG - Bad 'clone'?

ufnavy06 said:
Gotta be careful you don't lose respect yourself.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

lol well I only saw a crappy iphone shot of it at night time.

TMO Supporting Vendors