The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

OMG!! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THESE WHEELS!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
I think they would look awesome on my Kona Blue Boss.
Too bad they are $1,240......EACH! :'(

img_1405.jpg

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
Forgeline:

http://www.forgeline.com/products/performance-series-step-lip/sp3s-19-20-21.html?seo_category_name=performance-series-step-lip&seo_product_name=sp3s-19-20-21&pricing=1#q2

You can get the exact same wheels (3 piece) from Iforged, True Forged (although I don't recommend them due to customer service), DPE for much less than $1,240 each. Sorry for the jump in as I am new to the forum but I'm kinda addicted to modding and wheels are my first thing to do usually.

I just bought a '13 GB Boss and am already looking :)

TMO Supporting Vendors