The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

on track at 50th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I want to thank bill screen name wwilde001 for taking me on track for a ride along ( also want to thank his wife for giving me her ride time ) in his 13 black laguna seca

bill has a nicely set up car with more plans for the future

here is video of another driver from their session, so you can get a feel for the track

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV1njGto2zA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

My co-worker got a ride from Steve Saleen in a Grabber Blue Saleen when he was there. Wish I could have gone, looks like a really fun track. except for the transition to the oval, that looks like a scary tire eater.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel