The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

One Hot Garage...new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My guess is $20K. ;) My tool box at work is $16K and its not as big as this. Only 9ft wide with the side closet. :mad:

I can't afford or have room for a set like that, but out of curiosity if someone sent you a high res picture would you be able to print it out in sections like that to slide in? Or would they have to get a local place to print it.

I have just gotten a good start on my garage/man cave but that third one down looks like it would match up best for my needs. Glad I saw this before I buy some some Sears version. First thing I had to do was come to grips with the fact that if you haven't used something in 20 years, pitch it... I filled up a 30 yard dumpster last year as a result and it's amazing how many things I ended up needing within a month...
bosscj007.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel