The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

One Hot Garage...new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okay Boss owners, this is hot off the press, check out MYFORDGARAGE.COM....this is from our company and over a year on the making of this.

Looking for your feedback

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
oh my I want it. bet it is out of my price range though
boss302.jpg

mustang-inspire2.jpg

mustang-inspire1.jpg

98RedGT

2012 #552
it's time to upgrade my garage and this looks really nice. it would be nice to get an idea on pricing, though.

I need a couple of these for my garage.

This one has been posted before.

http://www.stevesblindsandwallpaper.com/wallpaper/productdetailpricing.aspx?pn=KP1216SA&ctg=2120&rkg_id=c-176413780_h-6cf50d9a6d6d1177ac9711751129c442_t-1337091598&utm_source=PriceGrabber&utm_medium=paid_feed_pricegrabber&utm_campaign=wallpaper&utm_conten

http://www.myfordgarage.com/bar-stools-tables/ford-mustang-bar-stool-with-backrest.html

frd-42201.jpg

P1030392.jpg

KYBOSSLS said:
Okay Boss owners, this is hot off the press, check out MYFORDGARAGE.COM....this is from our company and over a year on the making of this.

Looking for your feedback

That is very nice stuff. I will be breaking ground on a new shop soon, have to see what the what the finances hold for the future.

98RedGT

2012 #552
jeepinocala said:
Im guessing that is wrap? wonder if you can get just the wrap part?

website says it's a 3 part (cabinet, graphic, plexiglass) so graphic is not permanent and can be changed at a later time.

CaliMR said:
This thread makes me feel inadequate. My garage is so small I have to keep my take offs and spares in the living room
sad2.gif

I know how you feel. I live in a townhouse with a one car garage. With the Boss in the garage I barely have enough room for the lawnmower and the trash cans....that's about it.

I have a small 220 welder and a stack of tires for my track car, the rest is stuffed full of Boss. I can't even open the door very far so I have to slide the seat all the way back to get out.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I might have to concede other aspects of a potential new house to my wife in order to get this... good thing it's interchangeable so I can take the graphics out to still have some resale.

TMO Supporting Vendors