The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

One Lap shift fix fail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
Looks like they have the course setup in paddock. Look at the ones (pointer cones) and the shorty rails to keep people / cars off the grass.

Unfortunate for sure. Hope the driver is OK, because his/her wallet won't be.

OLOABoss

AKA OLOABoss
Driver is OK. Wish people wouldn't post pictures like that unless they are the owner. My co driver saw the whole thing said he got loose and tried to save it instead of both feet in.

Peter

Peter- How are you and John doing in the GT3? Everything holding up? I just heard from my buddies at TopSpeed that the Forged car is out.....

Someday I will run this event.....

OLOABoss

AKA OLOABoss
Adam

Wasn't my year the GT3 blew a coolant fitting during the 2nd TT at Hallett so car is on trailer. Met the rest of tad field at RA and now in South Bend for the awards ceremony saturday.

Peter

Man.....you did have a tough year. Tough break, a couple of them.... I know it's a bit premature but any thought to giving it another go year?

I am hoping to make it next year...

OLOABoss said:
Adam

Wasn't my year the GT3 blew a coolant fitting during the 2nd TT at Hallett so car is on trailer. Met the rest of tad field at RA and now in South Bend for the awards ceremony saturday.

Sorry to hear about all the problems, hope to see you at some local events in the future with better luck for both of us.

OLOABoss

AKA OLOABoss
adam81 said:
Man.....you did have a tough year. Tough break, a couple of them.... I know it's a bit premature but any thought to giving it another go year?

I am hoping to make it next year...

Adam

Never to premature to start planning for the 2013 OLOA. I have it on pretty good authority that it will be an east of the Mississippi event in 2013. ;)

Peter

Peter

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel