The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

One more Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi everyone!
After a while looking at the topics I finally decided to join the forum.
My name is Florian and I'm a pround owner of the 2012 CO Boss 302#1194.
I'm from Switzerland and moved to Indy last August. Buying the Boss was one of the first thing to do and I don't regret it.
That car is AMAZING!!
Hers's a few picture. The black one is a Saleen I don't remenber which year.
img0056ec.jpg

img0060ua.jpg

Thanks guys!

No the Raptor is not mine. It was at the dealer when I picked up the Boss. Impressive car (or truck should I say).

Andreas : Danke aber ich spreche nicht Deutsch. Which part are you from? I come from Jura.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Looks great!

The wife and I took the train down from Zurich to Nice back in 2011 and loved the scenery in Switzerland, would be really fun to terrorize those gorgeous country roads w/ a BOSS. Except for the price of fuel.

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
Swiss Boss said:
Thanks guys!

No the Raptor is not mine. It was at the dealer when I picked up the Boss. Impressive car (or truck should I say).

Andreas : Danke aber ich spreche nicht Deutsch. Which part are you from? I come from Jura.

i'm from solothurn. are you a green card lottery winner?

TMO Supporting Vendors