The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

One piece driveshaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
JScheier said:
Could have been worse... mine were finger tight after Ford replaced my clutch ::)

Did you go to an adjustable UCA as well when you put in the DT shaft or are you still on the stock stuff?

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
ArizonaBOSS said:
Did you go to an adjustable UCA as well when you put in the DT shaft or are you still on the stock stuff?

Still on stock stuff. My pinion angle / tail shaft angle are still within spec.

I will be adding the Goldtimatic UCA sometime in the next week or so... whenever I get time to slide myself under the rear of the car and wrestle with it.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
JScheier said:
Still on stock stuff. My pinion angle / tail shaft angle are still within spec.

I will be adding the Goldtimatic UCA sometime in the next week or so... whenever I get time to slide myself under the rear of the car and wrestle with it.

Roger that. You are on 4150s, right? What kind of rear ride height are you running?

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
ArizonaBOSS said:
Roger that. You are on 4150s, right? What kind of rear ride height are you running?

4200RRs now. I'll have to check my rear ride-height. I used to have it memorized... too many rides on the Bacardi Bus have dented that section of my memory ;)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
JScheier said:
4200RRs now. I'll have to check my rear ride-height. I used to have it memorized... too many rides on the Bacardi Bus have dented that section of my memory ;)

You know that is only funding Rum Bum Racing :-/

Too bad they make a fine product :)

TMO Supporting Vendors